We build innovative companies in the Technology, Healthcare and Financial Services markets.
As an Associate, you will develop and build relationships with both senior talent and innovative companies. Associates drive growth through managing client relationships as well as attracting, recruiting, and screening executives for our searches. We aim to be at the center of the innovation economy by building a network of leaders, influencers, and investors in the industries we serve. Our Associates are typically recent college graduates (0-3 years work experience) who are intellectually curious, competitive and driven by the idea of helping clients build out their teams.
- Work in a small team alongside our Practice Leaders and Research Associates, managing multiple high-level searches and projects
- Conduct market and client research to effectively engage and attract top talent across the financial services, healthcare, and technology industries
- Manage execution of client deliverables and participate in weekly client meetings
- Partake in key networking initiatives; externally communicate Bowdoin’s service offerings with the ultimate goal of growing one’s own network
- Build trusted relationships with executives, venture capitalists, private equity firms, and other influencers in the innovation economy
“I recently worked with a health-tech firm that partners with Pharmaceutical Companies and CROs to provide data and analytics on how they can best get their drugs to reach the market...finding a candidate that was integral to our client's success and on the frontier of cutting edge healthcare technology was exciting and rewarding.” -
Jess, Babson College ‘15
“Within the first few months I was going to client meetings to meet with CEOs and industry leaders...I hadn't anticipated having that type of exposure to business the way I have been since graduating” -
Caroline, Connecticut College ‘16
When applying online, please specify which job you are applying for.